If you are an established business you may need to buy to expand, relocate or downsize your business premises. A new business may be choosing to start by renting or buying a commercial property while you may also be considering buying an established business. At Williams & Goodwin we have specialists in the commercial property sector that can help you.
The first aim is to meet your current and foreseeable business needs. We can help you search for the ideal property.
There are a number of factors that should be considered before choosing a property:
- What type of commercial property is required
- What impression does the commercial property give to the company’s clients, customers, suppliers and potential staff?
- What facilities are required; do you require at least two bathrooms for both male, female staff and visitors?
- How much space is required for each business activity? For example, if you are looking to buy an office, it is important to consider the number of desks you will need and the space required to accommodate them
- Is the floor loading suitable for the machinery you propose to use?
- Whether the commercial property will be suitable to work in. For example, is it multi-level and does a lift serve all floors?