At Williams & Goodwin The Property People Ltd we only allow experienced and qualified valuers inspect your property to provide an appraisal on marketing and suggested asking price. Here are a few QUESTIONS you should consider:
- Is the estate agent Qualified & Trained to deliver an expert view – don’t be shy to ask the agent if they are qualified and maintain CPD (Continuous Professional Development
- Does the estate agents have a minimum of three years experience to assist them suggest the best price range and do they achieve the prices they suggest? – Don’t be fooled into high price talk by some agents whose aim is to win your custom by pricing high – ask the agent what % of actual asking price do they achieve.
- Is the estate agents a member of at least one of the professional bodies to give you guarentees of their dedicated professionalism – Look for the logo of a licensed member (RICS, NAEA, ARLA, NAVA) after all, you wouldn’t get in an unlicensed taxi or have your hair done by an unqualified hairdresser. So, give your property the best chance to look after you.
- Does the agent REALLY cover your area. You pay a reasonable fee to any agent, don’t be shy in asking how many staff they have in your area, where is the nearest office , is it open or just a window making you think they are open. Offices still provide sales they introduce buyers and a trained team of people in them can help you get best price.
- Does the estate agents have a trained dedicated team of people. This is required to know the local market, people who not only achieve exceptional sales results, they also have a superb record of keeping sales going to exchange when a buyer has been found.
- Electronic Newspapers (called On Line estate agents) may not offer the complete service on a like for like basis and some, when you look at the small print Charge YOU more for LESS!
- If YOU want best price coupled with speed & a good service then look at the results, speak to others who have recently sold, ask them what they thought of their agent.
- We believe Williams & Goodwin The Property People Ltd meet these requirements, all we suggest is that you give them an opportunity to discuss your marketing and price.
To arrange an appointment please complete this quick form below: