Commercial Property for sale in Bangor, Gwynedd
Occupying a highly prominent corner position on the entrance to this shopping precinct is this large restaurant/café unit. The highly visible location fronts onto one of the two access points to the centre which houses major retailers which amongst others includes Specsavers, Iceland, Timpsons, Vodafone and Claires.
With extensive frontage onto the precinct, and an elevated return onto Waterloo Street the restaurant is accommodated over two floors and is currently laid out to provide over 40 covers to the ground floor with plenty of opportunity to expand further.
From the town clock continue directly into the Deiniol Shopping Centre and the café unit will be seen as the last... Read more
This is a Leasehold Property
- The annual cost for the ground rent on this property is £
- The review period for the ground rent on this property is every year
- Ground rent on this property could increase by up to % at the end of every review period
- The annual service charges for this property is £
- Spacious Commercial uniton Bangor High Street
- Currently set up as a Restaurant/Café
- Can seat up to 40 Covers
- First Floor Staff Areas including Office
- Prominent Location in the Deiniol Centre
- EPC: D